NCMS enables world class members to effectively work with other organizations on new opportunities – bringing together qualified, highly capable companies with end users who need their innovations and technology solutions. NCMS members benefit from accelerated progression of idea creation through execution.
1,OOO+ Contracts Executed
$562M Projects Awarded
Grow Your Internal Capabilities
- Well-honed, documented project management support
- Fully supporting contracting, accounting and Facility Security Officer (FSO)
- Intellectual property protection
- Access to NCMS staff experts in federal procurement regulations
- Access to DCAA compliant cost accounting expertise
- Safe harbor environment for collaborative research
Expand Your External Reach
- Shortened government sales cycle
- Streamlined business development process
- Access to federal and state government funding sources
- Eligibility to participate in an unlimited number of projects
- Emerging project participation announcements
- Networking opportunities with federal agencies and other member companies
- Access to information only made available to member
WELCOME TO NCMS MEMBERSHIP
NCMS members invest in themselves when they join our organization. Successful members engage, attend NCMS-sponsored events, become involved in technology work groups and monitor monthly newsletters for project calls and abstract requests.
The NCMS Commitment to NCMS Members
We obsessively and thoroughly learn your unique capabilities;
We use that knowledge to customize your member experience;
We identify both potential opportunities and obstacles, and candidly communicate with you;
We partner with you to achieve your business goals and objectives
We help you develop and implement your NCMS membership strategy to maximize your ROI.
The National Center for Manufacturing Sciences is only as successful as you are. We look forward to working with you to ensure your satisfaction with your NCMS membership. Contact, Membership Director, Pam Hurt at email@example.com today to join NCMS.
Successful members optimize their NCMS membership through active involvement.
- Review project calls?and respond to potential opportunities
- Understand NCMS’?role in protecting your Intellectual Property
- Attend and exhibit?at?NCMS events
- Subscribe to the NCMS Newsletter and CTMA Connector
- Stay in contact with your NCMS Project Manager
- Refine and maintain your Capabilities Statement
- Monitor?NCMS affiliated working groups
“The National Center for Manufacturing Sciences (NCMS) brings expertise from a number of companies and a variety of disciplines allowing them to validate a technology. NCMS enables us to engage world-class people to help us commercialize our technology.”
Pat Choate, Co-owner, Plassein Technologies Ltd.
“Universal Synaptics Corporation has been a member of NCMS for the last eight years. Our experience has been nothing short of phenomenal! Their business model positions them as a leader in technology transitions, technology awareness, and technology use. They are advocates for where our capabilities could be used within the government. I honestly don’t think we’d be doing what we’re doing today without CTMA”
Ken Anderson, Vice President, Universal Synaptics.
“I saw how API could utilize the NCMS organization for peer-to-peer networking as well as exposure to the government programs NCMS managed with private industry. Since joining NCMS, API successfully colaborated with Boeing, Siemens, among others, while winning a Defense Manufacturing Excellence Award and an IR-100 award for best innovative research.? Today, API has become a global leader in dimensional metrology and is actively engaged in many NCMS activities, while also providing innovative hardware, software and contract measurement services throughout government and military operations worldwide”.
Joe Bioty, President of Automated Precision, Inc.
“NCMS is a great organization to work with! To do what NCMS does for us we would have to increase our staff size considerably.?The CTMA Program has opened many doors to decision-makers who need the benefit of technologies that we provide. We’re very happy to be working with NCMS and partners in the CTMA Program.”
Robert Yurko, Vice President of Government Relations, Spectro Scientific
For More Information Click Here:
Less than $20 million = $5,000
$21 million – $200 million = $10,000
$201 million – $500 million = $20,000
Greater than $500 million = $30,000
Less than $20 million = $1,000
$21 million – $200 million = $2,000
$201 million – $500 million = $3,500
Greater than $500 million = $5,000